EBC yellows are ECE Brake safety tested which means they must work perfectly from cold at least as good or better than stock pads.
When Yellowstuff see some heat (which is not tested for in the ECE R 90 brake safety regulations) they really show their pedigree. On Japanese cars built with lower friction FF-rated pads these deliver a full grade higher stopping and on German cars built with GG these are about the only aftermarket pads that will match or beat the pretty good German OE spec pads and that takes some doing.
High friction formula improves brake effect by 15%
- Fastest street use material, R90 street-legal high-performance pad
- Silky smooth and quiet braking on all applications
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake Fall-Off
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics
- Medium hardness material feels good at pedal
- If all you need is stopping power, this is the material choice
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars
- Features red brake in surface coating for instant safe braking after install