Designed for vehicles driven hard on track, RP-1 possesses a moderately high friction level of 0.45 between 100 750°C. The more progressive response characteristic of RP-1 makes it well suited for inherently “over-servoed” vehicles where a softer pad material is desirable to allow greater finesse when on the brakes.
RP-1 also works superbly when used with many competitor (non-EBC) Big Brake Kits, where the more progressive pad response helps to negate the over-servoed sensation often experienced after fitment of larger diameter brake discs and calipers with large piston displacements.
- Made 100% in EBC Brakes Bristol, UK pad factory
- Stainless steel backing plates (reduced heat conduction, no paint)
- Backplates feature Nucap® NRS® hook pad retention system
- Good pad life with excellent disc life
- NOT R90 approved for road-use in European markets