Greenstuff has once again pushed the performance barriers of organic friction materials. The latest version of Greenstuff brake pads are a deliberately softer compound to improve pedal feel on lighter cars at lower speeds.
This resulted in a medium dust material with good lifetime and minimal rotor wear.
Tests at the UK MIRA Motor Vehicle Research Institute have shown a version of Greenstuff to stop a car almost 20 feet quicker than original parts on a popular hot hatch braking from 60 MPH offering a huge 15% brake improvement.
It is essential to note that EBC offer three ranges of Greenstuff brake pads, engineered for each application.
- Greenstuff 2000 series for sport compact and hot hatches
- Greenstuff 6000 series for entry level truck and SUV upgrade
- Greenstuff 7000 low dust Truck and SUV Brakes
- EBC medium dust fast street pad with 15% brake improvement
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake Fall-Off
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics
- Superb material for lighter model Asian and European sport compacts
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars
- Features red brake in surface coating for instant safe braking after install