StopTech Sport Brake Pads (prefix 309)
StopTech® introduces a new line of StopTech® Racing Friction Materials that brings the company’s “Brake Late, Finish First” philosophy to a wide range of racing disciplines. The pads complement the company’s wide range of high performance and replacement brake friction.
The new race-specific pads are engineered to provide optimal friction levels for shorter stops, increased control through superior pedal modulation, and fade-free performance at extreme racing temperatures. StopTech® Racing pads are designed to provide superior performance in any racing brake system and engineered to match the outstanding performance capabilities expected of all StopTech® Racing Balanced Brake Systems.
- Formerly known as Street Performance Pads
- High MOT to Eliminate Fade
- Excellent Actuation, Modulation and Release
- Positive Molded for Uniform Friction Material
- Scorched to Raise Initial Cold Effectiveness
- Para-Aramid Composites for Linear Response
- Dyno Proven Performance and Service Life
- Lab-Developed Formulas with Strong Initial Bite
- Ideal for Autocross and Light Track Day Use