EBC Bluestuff brake pads
The BlueStuff NDX race formula is an ultra high friction race pad with a friction level peaking above 0.6 under braking, which will generate more G force than most pads out there if not all. EBC BlueStuff brake pads are capable of street use as it bites well from cold. The big advantage of this pad is that it is pre-bedded, which means the surface is ‘Heat Seared ‘ or scorched’ at the factory .This gives amazing reductions in pad bed in time on street or track. Also being a non metallic Aramid base NDX reduces rotor wear and eliminates the firework display spark emitted in high speed braking by competitive semi-metallic although NDX is not a low dust pad. There is an amount of dust with these pads. Rotor wear is however drastically reduced and pad life enhanced. Rotors wear smooth and flat without ridges.
- Street and true track pad
- Factory heat scorched to reduce bed in times to minutes
- World’s first chemical interlayer system for super strong pad bond to backing plates
- Huge lifetime almost double previous EBC products
- Easy on rotors, surfaces are left smooth and not scored
- Low heat transfer, balanced heat sink
- Great release, pads let go as soon as you do
- Deep V grooves catch dirt dust and debris and improve venting.