The Deselra brake pads and discs range have been tried, tested and approved; ensuring a smooth, high performance braking experience and one of the widest ranges in South Africa.
The Deselra brake pads line meets the highest safety and quality standards and our 12-month Max Force guarantee covers you in the event that you are not 100% satisfied with any of our products’ workmanship or quality of material.
As part of on-going quality assurance, Deselra products are performance tested over 30,000km using Greening® and Link® machinery from the USA, and Krauss® equipment from Germany. Deselra also scored 9.9 out of 10 in Los Angeles City Traffic’s noise levels testing, where the benchmark is 7. All this simply means that you’re guaranteed a great all-round product when you purchase from us, a promise we back with our 12-month Max Force guarantee.
Deselra brake pads technical specifications:
- Deselra brake pads gives you the smoothest high performance braking with our ceramic enhanced, semi-metallic brake products
- Shims for vibration reduction
- No dust or squeaking when you use Deselra brake products
- Noise-reducing slots are a feature of the premium product
- All Deselra brake pads are asbestos free
- Manufactured to OE size and dimensions
- International shear strength compound manufacturing
- Performance tested for 30,000km using Greening (USA), Link (USA) and Krauss (Germany) machinery
- Scored 9.9 out of 10 on the LACT (Los Angeles City Traffic) noise level testing, minimum required is 7
- All brake pads are manufactured using positive die press which ensures a cleaner cutting process, which is new technology from the old process of flash mould pressing
- Saline, humidity, wetness, sheer, temperature, chase, salt, compressibility, vibration and noise level tests are performed on all Deselra brake pads