Audi A4 RS4 V8 Brakes
The J-Hook Heat treated rotors are specially engineered to get rid of gases and debris giving you better bite. Designed for the racetrack or track days these sport rotors will help you get to a stop much faster.
- Improved cooling
- Better bite
- Greater debris clearing
EBC Yellowstuff brake pads
The Audi A4 RS4 V8 Rotors will perform optimally with the EBC Yellowstuff brake pads.
- Give your RS4 superior stopping power with EBC Yellowstuff brake pads alongside the J-hook rotors
- Yellowstuff installs as a straight substitution of your stock pads
- The Yellowstuff is a aramid fibre based brake pad and is explicitly formulated for the track and spirited-street driving
- No need to get the pads up to temperature. The EBC Yellowstuff pads bite hard on cold as well as hot rotors
- Manufactured with EBC’s unique Break-In surface coating for quick bedding in
- EBC Yellowstuff brake pads’ center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
Chevrolet Lumina SS 6.0 Brake Kits
Large Brake Upgrade – Front
- Vari 8 pot billet aluminum brake calipers with lifetime warranty
- 356mm x 32mm full floating directional vented and j-hooked brake discs & billet machined aluminum centre bells
- Aircraft grade billet machined caliper anchors & mounting kits
- Teflon braided brake pipes
- EBC Bluestuff street / racing Brake Pads
- Racing brake fluid
Calipers available in Black, Blue, Silver, Red and Gold
Large Brake Upgrade – Rear
- Vari 4 pot billet aluminum brake calipers with lifetime warranty
- 345mm x 28mm directional vented and j-hooked brake discs incorporates billet aluminum
- Centre brake bells with steel inserted hand brake liner
- Teflon braided brake pipes
- EBC Yellowstuff street / racing Brake Pads
- Racing brake fluid
Calipers available in Black, Silver and Gold.
2011 Volkswagen Polo 1.4 Comfortline – Front brake pads and discs SPECIAL! @ Superior Friction
Deselra Front brake pads and discs for sale for a 2011 Volkswagen Polo 1.4 Comfortline. Special offer! Valid for this week only: 30th June – 4th July. FREE DELIVERY anywhere in South Africa. (ETA – 2-3 working days)
The Deselra brake pads range have been tried, tested and approved; ensuring a smooth, high performance braking experience and one of the widest ranges in South Africa.
The Deselra brake pads line meets the highest safety and quality standards and our 12-month Max Force guarantee covers you in the event that you are not 100% satisfied with any of our products’ workmanship or quality of material.
The debate of brake pads prices
Now this is a very important subject. Sure, everyone always wants the best brake pads prices or best prices for anything in general. But it’s not always the best way to go about getting value for money. There is an old saying in Afrikaans “Goedkoop koop is duur koop”. For those of you who doesn’t know what it mean or know about Google translate it simply says that buying cheap is spending more money. Don’t get me wrong you get your best buys here and there, and you don’t necessarily have to break the bank.
What I’m trying to say is that when it comes to brake pads it’s not always a good idea to get the cheapest pad around, unless you can get a good deal from a source that is trust worthy. Brake pads ultimately come down to your safety and others as well and you don’t want to be driving through a wall anytime soon.
Beast under the hood but what stopping it?
Now brake pads prices for the brave and bold racing their cars around, weaving through traffic is a totally different story. The funny thing is that most people are prepared to spend thousands of Rands on their engine thus making the car more powerful and faster, but not willing to spend a little more on performance brakes.
As you can imagine the potential dangers are countless if you cannot stop your souped-up car. Then why not shop around and get the right brakes for your car. Sure it’ll maybe cost double the standard replacement brake pads price but at least you’ll know you can get to a complete stop when you have to.
Contact us to find out which brake pads and discs is suitable for your car. We’ve got pads and discs for standard city driving up to fast street and even racing.
Replacement brakes for your passenger vehicle
Your brake pads and discs should be well maintained therefore giving you optimal wear life. Usually your brake should last you 25,000 to 30,000 kilometres. But this all depends on the material or compound and the bedding-in process of course.
Replacement brakes should always be fitted in pairs, meaning replacing brake pads and discs, left and right axle. In the case of budget you should at least have your discs skimmed by your nearest brake and clutch fitment centre. This ensures that the discs are back to an even surface which is an essential part for the pads to bed-in.
Your pads’ wear life are being severely compromised if you choose not to skim or replace your discs while replacing your pads. An uneven disc surface may lead to brake noise or squealing, less bite and as mentioned less wear life.
In some cases brakes can last even longer when one simply follow the manufacturers’ bedding-in instructions. For example EBC has their own instructions for bedding in pads for street use. You can read more here. You can also read more about bedding in new discs here.
5 General basic points
- Minimal pressure for first 150km with speeds of 80 kilometres per hour.
- Look that the pad surface sweeps (contact with disc – braking band) accross the entire disc width.
- Make a further 10 stops from 100kph to 20kph.
- Let brakes cool down to touch when parked.
- Remember new discs take longer to bed in. Read more.
Hope this helps you to get more value out of your new replacement brakes. Always make sure that you have a professional or qualified mechanic fit your brake pads and discs. Always follow the given bedding-in instructions and only fit the brakes suitable for your make and model.
Keep it safe on the road.
Where to find us.
22 Luipaard Street,
Our Office Hours