Audi RS4 Brake Pads (B7) – Brembo
Brembo High Performance Sport Pads
Friction material characteristics
- Bite: Friction measured at the beginning of braking action
- Mean Friction: Average level of friction during braking
- Control: High level and constant coefficient of friction in the various conditions of use
- Consistency: Capability to repeat the same curve of friction stop after stop
- Pad wear: Loss of material (reduction of thickness)
- Heat Conduct: Thermal conductivity of the material
- Compressibility: Elasticity of the material during compression
- Bedding: Ability to make the disc ready for a right use in short time
- Fading: Reduction of friction level due to the temperature.
HOMOLOGATION FOR ROAD USE:
- Brembo Sport pads are ECE-R90 approved, with marking to enable identification.